System Requirements for Video Viewing
Viewing course content (videos) in the ASMBS CBN Online Review Course at the quality they are intended requires an up-to-date web browser and updated software. The preferred and minimum system requirements are listed below. When viewing videos with less than the preferred requirements, you may experience slower loading speeds and pauses in video stream while loading.
- Firefox 3.0+, Internet Explorer 9.0+, Safari 6.0+, Google Chrome, Ubuntu LTS
- Broadband connection with 3Mbs
- Firefox 3.0+, Internet Explorer 8.0+, Safari 5.0+, Google Chrome, Opera, Ubuntu LTS
- Broadband connection with 1,000 Kbs+
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Flash Player 10.0.22+ plug-in (in Internet Explorer 8)
- You can install the Abode Flash plugin by visiting http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/alternates/.